Meaningful impactful work. Small, autonomous teams. Proud of delivering quality. Analytical. Problem Solver. Responsibility. Ownership of your own research. If you’re a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years of work history who is eager to make a positive impact, read on.
At BrightWind, we actively combat the climate crisis through our dual commitment: providing world-class renewable energy data analysis and allocating 1% of our revenues to biodiversity and nature based solutions for climate change. Employing our expertise and cutting-edge technology, we meticulously analyze meteorological and satellite data to estimate future energy production, supporting the development of wind and solar farms globally. Our mission is to measure and analyze nature’s resources, opening up valuable insights that contribute to creating a regenerative world. Guided by our core values—Conscious, Innovative, and Open—co-created by the whole-team, we are dedicated to a mindful approach, embracing creativity, and fostering an open and collaborative environment. We enjoy solving challenging problems that have a positive impact on the world, but we also make sure that we have fun while doing it!
The immense growth in renewable energy in the past few years has seen our team grow at a similar rate. In this role, your main responsibility is to deliver practical, actionable advice to our clients with concise, quality energy yield reports. But you’ll do much more than that. You’ll have ownership in developing and delivering internal and external solutions that will improve our data analytics platform. You’ll use Python and other cutting-edge technologies to build these products as part of a team. And you’ll be encouraged to take risks and challenge yourself in reaching out to grow our client base.
We offer an attractive package that includes a path to share ownership in a rapidly expanding company.
- Self-starter with strong initiative & hunger for taking on responsibility within a small team
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Passion for computer programming essential
- Knowledge of Python desirable
- Down to earth, personable attitude and ability to simplify technical concepts
- Have a legal right to work in Ireland
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and CV to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should address the following:
- Why are you interested in working with BrightWind?
- Give examples of where you have demonstrated our core values of being Conscious, Innovative and Open in your own life.
- Give an example of a technical project that you think is relevant to the work that we do.
We look forward to your application.